Guest: Ryan Fritzsche, Co-Host of The Book on Recruiting, a conversational podcast where we discuss all things recruiting, careers, and technology that has to do with recruiting and the future.
Ryan is a Business Solutions Manager and Team Lead for Ledgent Technology. He provides support to local Phoenix businesses and jobseekers, working to fulfill their employment needs and connect them with the best talent available. Half business support and half recruiter, he is constantly on the lookout for candidates that are both skilled and a cultural fit, empowering them to reach the next step in their career.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How to differentiate in a field of sameness – As a job seeker and as a leader in your field
- ” If you can provide quality in a timely manner to people, they will continue to want to work with you. ” ~Ryan Fritzsche
- Modeling and learning from others’ mistakes
- It comes down to relationships
- You are your own brand
- “You have to be yourself but be your best self.” ~Ryan Fritzsche
- 360º Brand Engagement and cultural fit
Advice from one Brand Badass to another…
- Anything we do in this business is not about us…sometimes you have to shut up and listen more. When we do that, we may hear something we aren’t expecting. Just shut up and listen to people. They will tell you everything you need to know.
- Sit down and listen first.
- Be proactive rather than being reactive.