Even your words should paint a picture in your dream customer’s mind’s eye.
What story is your brand telling? Topics Discussed in this Episode:
The Picture:A cohesive look that appeals to your dream client and evokes the emotion you want your customer to experience. What does that entail?
- Sizzle It – Exude Passion
- Style – Overarching 5 Senses
- Think of the words that make you feel something: Suck the audience in.
- Stereotypes vs. style
- Energy depicted in the style presentation
- Setting up the style expectation
- The Design ID: Word mark or Logo, Font, Colors, Images, Graphics, etc.
The Story:Consistent messaging that uses your voice, appropriate language, the right tone…conveying the right mood and what it’s like to work with you.
- How you present your business exemplifies your brand
- A brand that is genuine is easier to consistently support and sustain
- It sets up expectations around your customer experience…
- Internally, it is important to ensure everyone who works within your organization understands it as well as you do. If they do, (eventually) your customer will know, like and trust you, too!
Resources Discussed in this Episode:
- 5 Elements of Brand
Error: Contact form not found.